Common Types of Personal Injury Accidents

Personal injury involves bodily injury and property damage caused by the wrongdoing of someone else.

If you have been injured by someone else negligently, the best course of action is to contact a seasoned personal injury attorney that can help you with all types of personal injury claims. Read on to learn which are the most common personal injury accidents.

Medical Malpractice Lawsuit

It means that a person suffered damages due to improper treatment, diagnostic errors, or any other similar omissions by medical professionals.

In this case, a medical malpractice lawsuit is possible. You have to prove that the doctors have made clear errors affecting you, and a lawyer specialized in personal injuries can help you prove your case and receive compensation.

Dog Bite Injuries

Dog owners are responsible for bites. There are strict liability rules that make dog owners liable for dog bites.

However, laws vary from state to state, so the help of an experienced professional is crucial in these cases to defend your rights in your state. If you are in Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois; at Danks & Danks, we can help you.

Car Accident Cases

Car accidents cause most personal injuries in the United States, and you certainly need the help of a car accident lawyer to defend your case. When an accident occurs, it’s often because of someone not driving carefully, and the careless driver is financially responsible for injuries caused by a car accident.

Wrongful Death

A wrongful death claim is done by the family of a person who died as a consequence of a personal injury accident. In most cases, a wrongful death claim arises from an automobile accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident, or pedestrian accident.

An auto accident attorney will fight to obtain the maximum wrongful death settlement for the relatives of the deceased.

The most common personal injury accident is car accidents. But there are some other accidents such as medical malpractice or wrongful death.

No matter what your case is, it is advisable to contact a personal injury specialist who can represent you and help you seek compensation for the injuries you have received. At Danks & Danks, we are ready to fight for your rights in court.


Tell us more about your case.