MORE THAN 50 YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE HELPING THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN INJURED
At Danks & Danks, our firm has decades of experience helping people secure the compensation they need after they were injured in serious accidents. We know the impact substantial injuries can have on a person’s life and the lives of those who love them. There may be extensive time in the hospital and follow-up care. There may be time off from work and lost wages.All of these issues combined and make it hard to put your life back together. We are there to help make sure you have the medical and financial resources you need to work through your recovery. We offer our skilled assistance to those who have been injured by:
- Car accidents — A car accident can change your life in an instant. We can help you obtain the compensation necessary to help you put your life back together.
- Trucking accidents — Accidents involving tractor-trailers and other commercial vehicles often cause catastrophic injuries. Our firm understands the complexities of investigating and litigating these cases.
- Motorcycle accidents — We help motorcycle riders fight for the respect and compensation they deserve after they have been injured in an accident.
- Slip-and-fall accidents — If a property owner failed to keep his or her premises safe and you were injured as a result, we can help you hold them accountable for the harm you suffered.
- Dog bites — Dog owners need to take responsibility for the injuries their dogs cause. We can help you take action if you were injured by someone else’s dog.
- Farm accidents — Farm work can be very dangerous. If you were injured while working on a farm, we can help you pursue full compensation for your losses.
We also assist those who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Evansville, Vanderburgh County And Throughout Indiana, Kentucky And Illinois
For representation that has the experience and skill necessary to help you secure full compensation for your injuries, turn to Danks & Danks. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 812-426-1000 or contact us online.
We only collect attorney’s fees for personal injury or wrongful death cases where we have obtained compensation for you.
Free and Confidential Case Review by an Attorney
Tell us more about your case.